Found a problem? Please report it!
- Some mods that have shiny meshes which need to be edited have lists of exacly which files, others don't. I need to work on providing a list of files for the ones that don't.
- The prison ship that delivers the PC leaves behind crates.
- The statue of Vivec by the silt strider port in Balmora is floating. Possible conflict between Kilcunda's Balmora and Ports of Vvardenfel.
- Some plants are mis-placed in the Vivec Mage's guild, I'm not yet sure what causes this.
- Sometimes, in Sadrith Mora, my FPS drops to the low single digits and hitting F3 twice reveals that physics are blocking all rendering. Usually, going indoors and then back out temporarily resolves the problem. Is some collision happening that's driving the engine mad?
- High Poly Candles seem to float in some places, like the Census and Excise office desk where you check in.
- MCA adds sitting NPCs to various establishments, but some of the body mesh changes seem to clash with this. The result is NPCs sometimes floating above their chairs.
- I've noticed a few areas where stepping on rocks causes massive FPS drops (relating to physics, On The Rocks)
- There's a bug report stating that there's a crash when you fight the Minotaur in Skyrim Home of the Nords.
- Redguard females seem to have Orcish necks, I've yet to track down the source of this.
- Dark Elf hands are darker than their arms in first person (see this example.)
- Mannequins in the Abandoned Flat disappear after a while. This is a known bug in OpenMW, fixed in OpenMW 0.44, but are now not activateable (and therefore you can't put items on them.)
- Vurt's Groundcover conflicts with Nil-Ruhn; the path leading in has floating grass because the former doesn't expect a path to be there.