SubList: Expanded Vanilla: Meshes / Performance
Remember these points when following a mod list:
- Install each mod from the list in order.
- Pay attention to mod descriptions and special usage notes.
- When you've finished installing everything, consult the CFG Generator for a properly sorted plugin order.
- The CFG Generator has presets for each mod list, so you can see the exact order this list should have.
- There will be a "Final Checklist" step, be sure to take a look at that even if you don't go through every mod in the list.
Mesh replacers that correct mistakes in the originals, often resulting in performance increases.
Fixes positioning, UV maps, and more in the …
Fixes various issues with meshes.
This plugin corrects the UV mapping on the …
Sick of getting caught on those bastard degenerate …
Greatly improves performance and fixes some mesh errors.
The goal of Project Atlas is to identify …
This graphic replacer covers tons of misc items, …