SubList: Expanded Vanilla: Patches - part two
Remember these points when following a mod list:
- Install each mod from the list in order.
- Be sure to install mods "the OpenMW way" with each one in their own folder and data path.
- Pay attention to mod descriptions and special usage notes.
- Be sure to consult the performance guide for getting the most performance out of your setup.
- When you've finished installing everything, consult the CFG Generator for a properly sorted plugin order.
- The CFG Generator has presets for each mod list, so you can see the exact order this list should have.
- There will be a "Final Checklist" step, be sure to take a look at that even if you don't go through every mod in the list.
These patches are specific to this list and work to resolve a conflict or fix some other issue.
This plugin automatically disables Morrowind Rebirth-specific options for …
Alvazir's patched version of the Ports Of Vvardenfell …
This plugin deletes some clutter to allow alvazir's …