SubList: Expanded Vanilla: Sky
Remember these points when following a mod list:
- Install each mod from the list in order.
- Check out the Managing Mods page as a reference on how to install mods using the OpenMW-Launcher program.
- Pay attention to mod descriptions and special usage notes.
- Be sure to consult the performance guide for getting the most performance out of your setup.
- When you've finished installing everything, consult the CFG Generator for a properly sorted plugin order.
- The CFG Generator has presets for each mod list, so you can see the exact data and plugin order this list should have.
- There will be a "Final Checklist" step, be sure to take a look at that even if you don't go through every mod in the list.
Alter the looks and behavior of the sky, clouds, and weather.
View Expanded Vanilla View Open Issues
Start This List View All Mod Lists
Comprehensive Overhaul for the weather in Morrowind, Solsthiem, …
This is just a simple, high-definition replacer for …
Simple retexture, which make Masser and Secunda dying …
Every night a random max time interval is …