SubList: One Day Morrowind Modernization: Flora, Foliage, And Nature
Remember these points when following a mod list:
- Install each mod from the list in order.
- Check out the Managing Mods page as a reference on how to install mods using the OpenMW-Launcher program.
- Pay attention to mod descriptions and special usage notes.
- Be sure to consult the performance guide for getting the most performance out of your setup.
- When you've finished installing everything, consult the CFG Generator for a properly sorted plugin order.
- The CFG Generator has presets for each mod list, so you can see the exact data and plugin order this list should have.
- There will be a "Final Checklist" step, be sure to take a look at that even if you don't go through every mod in the list.
Update the look and mechanics of harvestable objects via improved meshes and high quality textures.
View One Day Morrowind Modernization View Open Issues
Start This List View All Mod Lists
Replaces textures and models of various flora with …
These are provided by Graphic Herbalism - MWSE …
High quality fire texture replacer.
This patch fixes alpha issues that occur with …
This mod replaces all the lava meshes in …
Makes it so many smoke effects are much …
New effects and textures for TES3 Morrowind waterfalls.
High quality texture and model replacer.
High quality texture and model replacer for the …