Step #5 in the One Day Morrowind Modernization: Settings Tweaks list
To enable third person camera improvements via OpenMW-Launcher:
- Click the "Advanced" icon at the top of the launcher
- Click the "Camera" tab
- Check the box next to "View over the shoulder"
- Check the box next to "Auto switch shoulder"
- Check the box next to "Preview if stand still"
- Check the box next to "Deferred preview rotation"
- Note that not all improved camera settings are exposed via the launcher
To enable the improved third person camera via direct edits to the cfg file, add these to the
[Camera] section of your
third person camera distance = 72 view over shoulder = true zoom out when move coef = 60 preview if stand still = true
Please see the the official documentation for more information about these settings.