SubList: One Day Morrowind Modernization: User Interface
Remember these points when following a mod list:
- Install each mod from the list in order.
- Check out the Managing Mods page as a reference on how to install mods using the OpenMW-Launcher program.
- Pay attention to mod descriptions and special usage notes.
- Be sure to consult the performance guide for getting the most performance out of your setup.
- When you've finished installing everything, consult the CFG Generator for a properly sorted plugin order.
- The CFG Generator has presets for each mod list, so you can see the exact data and plugin order this list should have.
- There will be a "Final Checklist" step, be sure to take a look at that even if you don't go through every mod in the list.
Give the game UI a needed facelift in various ways.
View One Day Morrowind Modernization View Open Issues
Start This List View All Mod Lists
Removes all menu borders, giving a sleeker more …
Pre-defined setup of TrueType fonts for OpenMW. Requires …
A Pluginless HUD replacer for OpenMW.
Replaces the small 16x16 spell effect icons with …