SubList: Total Overhaul: Flora, Foliage, And Nature
Remember these points when following a mod list:
- Install each mod from the list in order.
- Be sure to install mods "the OpenMW way" with each one in their own folder and data path.
- Pay attention to mod descriptions and special usage notes.
- Be sure to consult the performance guide for getting the most performance out of your setup.
- When you've finished installing everything, consult the CFG Generator for a properly sorted plugin order.
- The CFG Generator has presets for each mod list, so you can see the exact order this list should have.
- There will be a "Final Checklist" step, be sure to take a look at that even if you don't go through every mod in the list.
Update the look and mechanics of harvestable objects via improved meshes and high quality textures.
Replaces textures and models of various flora with …
These are provided by Graphic Herbalism - MWSE …
High quality fire texture replacer.
This patch fixes alpha issues that occur with …
This mod replaces all the lava meshes in …
Makes it so many smoke effects are much …
New effects and textures for TES3 Morrowind waterfalls.
A replacer for the hackle-lo plant with corrected …
High quality texture and model replacer, be sure …
High quality texture and model replacer for the …