At the moment, RWC (RoboWindConstruct) is an independent, non-profit project developed by a team of a couple of people, with the active support of OpenMW developers. In fact, this is a demo level of the game in the "Run and Shoot" genre, created and fully powered by the OpenMW 0.49 engine. The level is made in Sci-Fi, and is a corridor shooter, from the first person.
- It is recommended to play from the first person. Since not all mechanics work adequately from a third person.
- If your map is not displayed correctly, save/load the game.
AppImage for x86_64 Linux:
- RWC_(Robowind)-Demo_The_Sphere_Station-x86_64.AppImage (sha256sum/sha512sum)
- Runs on Steam Deck, you may see better performance if you cap your FPS at 30.
Video Card Requirement:
- Minimum: Nvidia GTX 1050
- Recommended: NVidia RTX 3060
- Unpack to a convenient location on your PC (e.g.,
- Run the exe file 'Start to RWC'