SubList: Total Overhaul: Clothing
Remember these points when following a mod list:
- Install each mod from the list in order.
- Be sure to install mods "the OpenMW way" with each one in their own folder and data path.
- Pay attention to mod descriptions and special usage notes.
- Be sure to consult the performance guide for getting the most performance out of your setup.
- When you've finished installing everything, consult the CFG Generator for a properly sorted plugin order.
- The CFG Generator has presets for each mod list, so you can see the exact order this list should have.
- There will be a "Final Checklist" step, be sure to take a look at that even if you don't go through every mod in the list.
Higher quality clothing, and while we're at it remove the enchanted glow "effect".
A collection of Better Clothes and related fixes.
Fixes an error in Better Clothes Complete which …
This plugin replaces male meshes with more smooth …
Updated Better Robes TR patch to work with …
This mod replaces all vanilla robes with new …
Remove the bright purple glow maps from Robe …
High quality replacers for the goldolier helm.
Replaces 5 of the most commonly used shoes …