- Added a disclaimer to the generic mod detail page about the information being list non-specific.
- The Users' Guide has been updated with a section specifically about how to use the website including a new Example Mod Page to brief users on how to use each field on a mod detail page.
- The Settings page that has two new features: You can set your root folder and base Morrowind Data Files folder paths to personalize the output generated by the website on every mod page and the CFG Generator to reflect your own setup.
- Mod pages have been visually updated for better usability. General mod information is now separate from installation information. A new link to the CFG Generator has been reformatted to get rid of nasty hacks and provide more accuracy for every mod list preset. As a result many errors were corrected and you should compare your openmw.cfg to the new CFG Generator output.
- Data used to generate usage notes, data paths, and plugins have been reformatted to provide more flexibility in how they are presented on a per-list basis. Mod list users will now only see usage notes, plugins, and data paths depending on the list they're following.
- Usage Notes have been updated for readability and consistency in language. All instances of data paths and plugins have been removed since they are now handled automatically in their respective fields.
- The CFG Generator page has been visually updated for readability. Code blocks on the preset pages now have a handy
Copy to clipboard button.
- The website now presents curated Wabbajack-based mod lists which are not directly affiliated with the site team but are endorsed by them.
- We're also proud to present the all new, original game RWC (Robowind) which is made with the OpenMW engine.
- Added an element to the front page where you can watch the website being worked on live every Saturday and Sunday at 11am CDT. Check out the stream to ask questions about the website or to catch a sneak peek at what's to come!
- The majority of plugins that needed to be cleaned are now no longer listed as such thanks to DeltaPlugin auto-cleaning them.
- Updated plugin load orders based on the latest Mlox build and rules.
- Redesigned the website index page with the hope that it's easier to find relevant information for newcomers and veterans alike.
- Added this changelog to document general changes to the website.
- Added notes to the contact and feedback pages about long wait times for responses.
- Fixed problems with the CFG Generator and the special handling of Distant Seafloor for OpenMW
- Added a note to the CFG Generator page about the in-progress status of the feature.