SubList: Total Overhaul: Groundcover
Remember these points when following a mod list:
- Install each mod from the list in order.
- Check out the Managing Mods page as a reference on how to install mods using the OpenMW-Launcher program.
- Also, check out this Example Mod Page for help on how to use each mod page.
- Pay attention to mod descriptions and special usage notes.
- Be sure to consult the performance guide for getting the most performance out of your setup.
- When you've finished installing everything, consult the CFG Generator for complete settings, configurations, and load orders.
- The CFG Generator has presets for each mod list, so you can see the exact data and plugin order this list should have.
- Please note that the CFG Generator will use the folder paths you have set on the User Settings page, so make sure you configure those settings for personalized outputs.
- There will be a "Final Checklist" step, be sure to take a look at that even if you don't go through every mod in the list.
Add grass, reeds, small mushrooms, stones, and other groundcover to the game.
This is Vurts Groundcover patched to work with …
This mod adds high quality grass and groundcover …
Compatibility patch for Beautiful Cities of Morrowind and …
Groundcover compatibility between Concept Arts plantations and Beautiful …