SubList: Total Overhaul: Meshes / Performance
Remember these points when following a mod list:
- Install each mod from the list in order.
- Be sure to install mods "the OpenMW way" with each one in their own folder and data path.
- Pay attention to mod descriptions and special usage notes.
- Be sure to consult the performance guide for getting the most performance out of your setup.
- When you've finished installing everything, consult the CFG Generator for a properly sorted plugin order.
- The CFG Generator has presets for each mod list, so you can see the exact order this list should have.
- There will be a "Final Checklist" step, be sure to take a look at that even if you don't go through every mod in the list.
Mesh replacers. Most of these correct mistakes in the originals, often resulting in performance increases, others will affect gameplay (Graphic Herbalism).
Fixes positioning, UV maps, and more in the …
Fixes various issues with meshes.
This plugin corrects the UV mapping on the …
Greatly improves performance and fixes some mesh errors.
Automatically harvests herbs just like the old Graphic …
This graphic replacer covers tons of misc items, …
The goal of Project Atlas is to identify …
Properly smoothed vanilla meshes.
Sick of getting caught on those bastard degenerate …