SubList: Total Overhaul: Meshes / Performance
Remember these points when following a mod list:
- Install each mod from the list in order.
- Check out the Managing Mods page as a reference on how to install mods using the OpenMW-Launcher program.
- Also, check out this Example Mod Page for help on how to use each mod page.
- Pay attention to mod descriptions and special usage notes.
- Be sure to consult the performance guide for getting the most performance out of your setup.
- When you've finished installing everything, consult the CFG Generator for complete settings, configurations, and load orders.
- The CFG Generator has presets for each mod list, so you can see the exact data and plugin order this list should have.
- Please note that the CFG Generator will use the folder paths you have set on the User Settings page, so make sure you configure those settings for personalized outputs.
- There will be a "Final Checklist" step, be sure to take a look at that even if you don't go through every mod in the list.
Mesh replacers. Most of these correct mistakes in the originals, often resulting in performance increases, others will affect gameplay (Graphic Herbalism).
Fixes positioning, UV maps, and more in the …
Fixes various issues with meshes.
This plugin corrects the UV mapping on the …
Greatly improves performance and fixes some mesh errors.
Automatically harvests herbs just like the old Graphic …
MOP patch for Graphic Herbalism files.
This graphic replacer covers tons of misc items, …
The goal of Project Atlas is to identify …
Properly smoothed vanilla meshes.
Sick of getting caught on those bastard degenerate …