Mod List: Just Good Morrowind
Mod list usage instructions:
- Install each mod from the list in order.
- Check out the Managing Mods page as a reference on how to install mods using the OpenMW-Launcher program.
- Also, check out this Example Mod Page for help on how to use each mod page.
- Pay attention to mod descriptions and special usage notes.
- You won't necessarily enable all plugins and data paths from each mod; many mods on the list will only use some of what they provide. Don't enable everything, refer to the CFG Generator output for a correct loadout (more on that below).
- Be sure to consult the performance guide for getting the most performance out of your setup.
- Each mod page will have a "Enable For CFG Generator" button, click this on each mod you've setup to get a partial config from the CFG Generator. See this page for more information.
- This will allow you to generate a partial CFG as you go so that you can test your progress. This is very important!
- In order for this to work as intended you must follow the folder path locations for each mod exactly!
- When you've finished installing everything, consult the CFG Generator for complete settings, configurations, and load orders.
- The CFG Generator has presets for each mod list, so you can see the exact data and plugin order this list should have.
- Please note that the CFG Generator will use the folder paths you have set on the User Settings page, so make sure you configure those settings for personalized outputs.
- There will be a "Final Checklist" step, be sure to take a look at that even if you don't go through every mod in the list.
Limited but impactful graphical mods, performance optimizations, many gameplay mods, and no extra content or quests. Just Good Morrowind.
The vanilla Morrowind textures with normal maps look surprisingly nice for what they are. Combine that with the overwhelming beauty provided by various shaders and what you get is a simple yet enjoyable Morrowind experience, with gameplay changes and improvements to really spice things up. This mod list was optimized for maximum FPS on a Steam Deck.
This is not intended for a first time player, instead check out I Heart Vanilla.