SubList: Expanded Vanilla: Creatures
Remember these points when following a mod list:
- Install each mod from the list in order.
- Check out the Managing Mods page as a reference on how to install mods using the OpenMW-Launcher program.
- Pay attention to mod descriptions and special usage notes.
- Be sure to consult the performance guide for getting the most performance out of your setup.
- When you've finished installing everything, consult the CFG Generator for a properly sorted plugin order.
- The CFG Generator has presets for each mod list, so you can see the exact data and plugin order this list should have.
- Please note that the CFG Generator will use hard coded folder paths, so if you don't use what's on each mod detail page what it gives you won't match.
- There will be a "Final Checklist" step, be sure to take a look at that even if you don't go through every mod in the list.
Give the various creatures of the game new life with updated assets and more.
View Expanded Vanilla View Open Issues
Start This List View All Mod Lists
Were you disappointed when you finally confronted Dagoth …
Restores previously unused Silt Strider animation.
This mod adds unique textures to all blighted …
Re-balances Morrowind's ecology, changing animal behaviour, adding new …
This mod gives Old Blue Fin a blue …
The mod has several options to choose from …
This mod adds some of the new items …
This mod adds OAAB creatures to vanilla leveled …
Make Cave Rats look like how they're described. …