SubList: Expanded Vanilla: Patches
Remember these points when following a mod list:
- Install each mod from the list in order.
- Check out the Managing Mods page as a reference on how to install mods using the OpenMW-Launcher program.
- Pay attention to mod descriptions and special usage notes.
- Be sure to consult the performance guide for getting the most performance out of your setup.
- When you've finished installing everything, consult the CFG Generator for a properly sorted plugin order.
- The CFG Generator has presets for each mod list, so you can see the exact data and plugin order this list should have.
- Please note that the CFG Generator will use hard coded folder paths, so if you don't use what's on each mod detail page what it gives you won't match.
- There will be a "Final Checklist" step, be sure to take a look at that even if you don't go through every mod in the list.
Alter some aspect of the game in order to fix a bug, or to be more consistent with the game itself. Patches usually work via a plugin.
View Expanded Vanilla View Open Issues
Start This List View All Mod Lists
Patch for Purists strives to be an all-in-one …
Implementation of Bethesda's Official Plugins with some slightly …
This mod fixes Bethesda's overly enthusiastic expansion hooks …
Lots of crates, barrels, and urns are missing …
One of MW's quests has voiced dialogue that …
Makes corpses that are persistent for quest purposes …
A simple mod to grey out the dialog …