SubList: Total Overhaul: Consistency
Remember these points when following a mod list:
- Install each mod from the list in order.
- Check out the Managing Mods page as a reference on how to install mods using the OpenMW-Launcher program.
- Pay attention to mod descriptions and special usage notes.
- Be sure to consult the performance guide for getting the most performance out of your setup.
- When you've finished installing everything, consult the CFG Generator for a properly sorted plugin order.
- The CFG Generator has presets for each mod list, so you can see the exact data and plugin order this list should have.
- There will be a "Final Checklist" step, be sure to take a look at that even if you don't go through every mod in the list.
Mods that fix inconsistencies in the Morrowind game world.
Expands quorn's HospitalityPapers Mod. Includes newly recorded lines …
Tired of NPCs saying things like "Nice to …
Give Caius Cosades a package worthy of the …
Not all Dunmer are slavers. Not all Argonians …
Fixes lore to gameplay inconsistencies pertaining to contraband …