SubList: Total Overhaul: Land & Landmass Additions
Remember these points when following a mod list:
- Install each mod from the list in order.
- Check out the Managing Mods page as a reference on how to install mods using the OpenMW-Launcher program.
- Pay attention to mod descriptions and special usage notes.
- Be sure to consult the performance guide for getting the most performance out of your setup.
- When you've finished installing everything, consult the CFG Generator for a properly sorted plugin order.
- The CFG Generator has presets for each mod list, so you can see the exact data and plugin order this list should have.
- There will be a "Final Checklist" step, be sure to take a look at that even if you don't go through every mod in the list.
Add large amounts of extra land to the game, or in some cases make available large amounts of resources to be used of other large-scale mods.
View Total Overhaul View Open Issues
Start This List View All Mod Lists
Adds game data files required by mods such …
This is the product of a project that …
Reverts Tamriel Data deprecations to help maintain compatibility.
OAAB_Data is free-to-use asset repository for the Morrowind …
A massive project that aims to bring the …
TOTSP goal is to improve the graphical fidelity, …