SubList: Total Overhaul: Landscapes
Remember these points when following a mod list:
- Install each mod from the list in order.
- Check out the Managing Mods page as a reference on how to install mods using the OpenMW-Launcher program.
- Pay attention to mod descriptions and special usage notes.
- Be sure to consult the performance guide for getting the most performance out of your setup.
- When you've finished installing everything, consult the CFG Generator for a properly sorted plugin order.
- The CFG Generator has presets for each mod list, so you can see the exact data and plugin order this list should have.
- There will be a "Final Checklist" step, be sure to take a look at that even if you don't go through every mod in the list.
High quality texture replacements for large amounts of the games landscapes. The scum mods are here so they can overwrite other landscape textures.
View Total Overhaul View Open Issues
Start This List View All Mod Lists
Retexture Vvardenfell and Solstheim in the original style
This mod retextures the ground of all regions, …
This mode is retexture and mesh replacer for …
Retexture of the scum in the Bitter coast
Scummier scum texture for Lougian's Scum Retexture mod.
Changes the location of the scum models to …
Replaces the lily pads with fully 3D versions.