SubList: Total Overhaul: Settings Tweaks
Remember these points when following a mod list:
- Install each mod from the list in order.
- Check out the Managing Mods page as a reference on how to install mods using the OpenMW-Launcher program.
- Pay attention to mod descriptions and special usage notes.
- Be sure to consult the performance guide for getting the most performance out of your setup.
- When you've finished installing everything, consult the CFG Generator for a properly sorted plugin order.
- The CFG Generator has presets for each mod list, so you can see the exact data and plugin order this list should have.
- There will be a "Final Checklist" step, be sure to take a look at that even if you don't go through every mod in the list.
Not actually mods, but changes to settings that are built into the OpenMW engine. Enhance performance and visual quality, as well as enable or disable many gameplay options (including things provided by MCP for vanilla Morrowind).
View Total Overhaul View Open Issues
Start This List View All Mod Lists
These settings will affect how the engine renders …
OpenMW has special settings for grass and and …
Realtime shadow maps for (optionally) all game objects.
OpenMW has a configurable water shader, with several …
OpenMW offers an optional, improved third person camera …
Enable and configure a head bobbing effect for …
OpenMW has many options for adjusting various game …
The Navmeshtool program comes with OpenMW and can …