Featuring a small set of mods, both client and server-side.
Note: The client downloads do not include the Morrowind game data!
Linux Client sha256sum
- Extract anywhere.
- Ensure Morrowind game data is inside the directory you just extracted, named
GameData(symlinks are OK.)
run.shto join the server.
- Running the latest (or a recent) 0.7.0 build (client/server and CoreScripts), and updated regularly.
- As a result of the above, clients are Linux-only at the moment (I am unable to compile TES3MP for windows at the moment.)
- Hourly server backups.
- Weekly cell and quest resets.
- Unused player accounts deleted after 365 days.
- A light assortment of client mods that adjust things like leveling, regen, and fatigue usage.
- Server instantly restarts if/when a crash happens.
- Custom scripts written by your host, things to make certain client mods play better with TES3MP.
- Commander Riker quote generator.
- Useful commands:
/dh-- decorate helper controls
/dtrade-- DirectTrade menu
/house-- RealEstate house-buying commands
/recall-- commands that provide the same function as the spells (which don't work in TES3MP at the moment.)
/saleschest-- salesChest controls
/warp WARPNAME-- Warp between various points
- Several server plugins by TeamFOSS, Atkana, and Schnibbsel:
- TeamFOSS: FixQuest, IrcBridge, RealEstate, and StarterKit
- Atkana: decorateHelp, markRecall, serverWarp, and salesChest
- Schnibbsel: DirectTrade