SubList: Expanded Vanilla: Consistency
Remember these points when following a mod list:
- Install each mod from the list in order.
- Be sure to install mods "the OpenMW way" with each one in their own folder and data path.
- Pay attention to mod descriptions and special usage notes.
- Be sure to consult the performance guide for getting the most performance out of your setup.
- When you've finished installing everything, consult the CFG Generator for a properly sorted plugin order.
- The CFG Generator has presets for each mod list, so you can see the exact order this list should have.
- There will be a "Final Checklist" step, be sure to take a look at that even if you don't go through every mod in the list.
Mods that fix inconsistencies in the Morrowind game world.
Expands quorn's HospitalityPapers Mod. Includes newly recorded lines …
Fixes a handful of small inconsistencies between lore …
Tired of NPCs saying things like "Nice to …
Give Caius Cosades a package worthy of the …
Not all Dunmer are slavers. Not all Argonians …
Fixes lore to gameplay inconsistencies pertaining to contraband …