SubList: Expanded Vanilla: User Interface
Remember these points when following a mod list:
- Install each mod from the list in order.
- Check out the Managing Mods page as a reference on how to install mods using the OpenMW-Launcher program.
- Also, check out this Example Mod Page for help on how to use each mod page.
- Pay attention to mod descriptions and special usage notes.
- Be sure to consult the performance guide for getting the most performance out of your setup.
- When you've finished installing everything, consult the CFG Generator for complete settings, configurations, and load orders.
- The CFG Generator has presets for each mod list, so you can see the exact data and plugin order this list should have.
- Please note that the CFG Generator will use the folder paths you have set on the User Settings page, so make sure you configure those settings for personalized outputs.
- There will be a "Final Checklist" step, be sure to take a look at that even if you don't go through every mod in the list.
Give the game UI a needed facelift in various ways.
Chocolate UI is an attempt to modernize the …
This pack contains 78 splash screens in a …
1k, 2k, and 4k replacements for the scroll …
Pre-defined setup of TrueType fonts for OpenMW. Requires …
Replaces the small 16x16 spell effect icons with …
A subtle animated menu background made of an …