SubList: Expanded Vanilla: VFX
Remember these points when following a mod list:
- Install each mod from the list in order.
- Check out the Managing Mods page as a reference on how to install mods using the OpenMW-Launcher program.
- Pay attention to mod descriptions and special usage notes.
- Be sure to consult the performance guide for getting the most performance out of your setup.
- When you've finished installing everything, consult the CFG Generator for a properly sorted plugin order.
- The CFG Generator has presets for each mod list, so you can see the exact data and plugin order this list should have.
- Please note that the CFG Generator will use hard coded folder paths, so if you don't use what's on each mod detail page what it gives you won't match.
- There will be a "Final Checklist" step, be sure to take a look at that even if you don't go through every mod in the list.
Updated visual effects. Greatly enhance many scenes with subtle but beautiful additions.
View Expanded Vanilla View Open Issues
Start This List View All Mod Lists
This mod enhances the ambiance of the Bitter …
To align with what the in game dialogue …
Adds falling spores particle effects to the iconic …
Removes sparkle effects from Shield. This makes the …
8 new blood textures for NPCs and creatures. …