SubList: One Day Morrowind Modernization: Architecture
Remember these points when following a mod list:
- Install each mod from the list in order.
- Check out the Managing Mods page as a reference on how to install mods using the OpenMW-Launcher program.
- Pay attention to mod descriptions and special usage notes.
- Be sure to consult the performance guide for getting the most performance out of your setup.
- When you've finished installing everything, consult the CFG Generator for a properly sorted plugin order.
- The CFG Generator has presets for each mod list, so you can see the exact data and plugin order this list should have.
- There will be a "Final Checklist" step, be sure to take a look at that even if you don't go through every mod in the list.
These provide new meshes and textures for general architecture.
View One Day Morrowind Modernization View Open Issues
Start This List View All Mod Lists
Vanilla gamma and style HQ textures for Daedric …
A high resolution retexture of the Imperial town …
A high resolution (2K) retexture of the Imperial …
This retexture contains new textures for wooden shacks, …
Parallax mapped and animated ghost fence.
Many of the dwemer ruins use unfitting cobblestone …