SubList: One Day Morrowind Modernization: Camera
Remember these points when following a mod list:
- Install each mod from the list in order.
- Check out the Managing Mods page as a reference on how to install mods using the OpenMW-Launcher program.
- Pay attention to mod descriptions and special usage notes.
- Be sure to consult the performance guide for getting the most performance out of your setup.
- When you've finished installing everything, consult the CFG Generator for a properly sorted plugin order.
- The CFG Generator has presets for each mod list, so you can see the exact data and plugin order this list should have.
- There will be a "Final Checklist" step, be sure to take a look at that even if you don't go through every mod in the list.
Mods that affect the camera in one way or another.
A camera mod for OpenMW that auto-swaps between …
Find a powerful artifact that magically enhances the …
Autoconfigure camera and headbobbing settings to recommended values!