SubList: One Day Morrowind Modernization: Gameplay
Remember these points when following a mod list:
- Install each mod from the list in order.
- Check out the Managing Mods page as a reference on how to install mods using the OpenMW-Launcher program.
- Pay attention to mod descriptions and special usage notes.
- Be sure to consult the performance guide for getting the most performance out of your setup.
- When you've finished installing everything, consult the CFG Generator for a properly sorted plugin order.
- The CFG Generator has presets for each mod list, so you can see the exact data and plugin order this list should have.
- There will be a "Final Checklist" step, be sure to take a look at that even if you don't go through every mod in the list.
Update gameplay mechanics. From leveling to monster spawning, marksman to sneaking, this selection tries to update game mechanics to feel better or more enjoyable compared to the vanilla game.
View One Day Morrowind Modernization View Open Issues
Start This List View All Mod Lists
A "Natural Grow" leveling mod, where your attributes …
A refined version of Magicka Based Skill Progression …
Allows you to carry more and run faster, …
An extension for CarryOn designed to make walking …
Requires OpenMW 0.48.0 or newer! Ammo autoequip while …
Replaces the built-in mark & recall spells with …
Rebalance for Pickpocketing in TES3:Morrowind, makes pickpocketing possible, …