SubList: One Day Morrowind Modernization: Gameplay
Remember these points when following a mod list:
- Install each mod from the list in order.
- Be sure to install mods "the OpenMW way" with each one in their own folder and data path.
- Pay attention to mod descriptions and special usage notes.
- Be sure to consult the performance guide for getting the most performance out of your setup.
- When you've finished installing everything, consult the CFG Generator for a properly sorted plugin order.
- The CFG Generator has presets for each mod list, so you can see the exact data and plugin order this list should have.
- There will be a "Final Checklist" step, be sure to take a look at that even if you don't go through every mod in the list.
Update gameplay mechanics. From leveling to monster spawning, marksman to sneaking, this selection tries to update game mechanics to feel better or more enjoyable compared to the vanilla game.
This is a port of Greywander's "Natural Character …
A refined version of Magicka Based Skill Progression …
Allows you to carry more and run faster, …
An extension for CarryOn designed to make walking …
Requires OpenMW 0.48.0 or newer! Ammo autoequip while …
Replaces the built-in mark & recall spells with …
Rebalance for Pickpocketing in TES3:Morrowind, makes pickpocketing possible, …