SubList: One Day Morrowind Modernization: Landscapes
Remember these points when following a mod list:
- Install each mod from the list in order.
- Be sure to install mods "the OpenMW way" with each one in their own folder and data path.
- Pay attention to mod descriptions and special usage notes.
- Be sure to consult the performance guide for getting the most performance out of your setup.
- When you've finished installing everything, consult the CFG Generator for a properly sorted plugin order.
- The CFG Generator has presets for each mod list, so you can see the exact data and plugin order this list should have.
- There will be a "Final Checklist" step, be sure to take a look at that even if you don't go through every mod in the list.
High quality texture replacements for large amounts of the games landscapes. The scum mods are here so they can overwrite other landscape textures.
Retexture Vvardenfell and Solstheim in the original style
This mod retextures the ground of all regions, …
Scummier scum texture for Lougian's Scum Retexture mod.