SubList: One Day Morrowind Modernization: Lighting
Remember these points when following a mod list:
- Install each mod from the list in order.
- Check out the Managing Mods page as a reference on how to install mods using the OpenMW-Launcher program.
- Pay attention to mod descriptions and special usage notes.
- Be sure to consult the performance guide for getting the most performance out of your setup.
- When you've finished installing everything, consult the CFG Generator for a properly sorted plugin order.
- The CFG Generator has presets for each mod list, so you can see the exact data and plugin order this list should have.
- There will be a "Final Checklist" step, be sure to take a look at that even if you don't go through every mod in the list.
Update the behavior and look of lighting in the game, going for a darker and more accurate look overall.
View One Day Morrowind Modernization View Open Issues
Start This List View All Mod Lists
This is a modern, pluginless replacement of the …
Project Atlas patches for Glow in the Dahrk. …
Darker night-time settings for OpenMW.