SubList: One Day Morrowind Modernization: VFX
Remember these points when following a mod list:
- Install each mod from the list in order.
- Be sure to install mods "the OpenMW way" with each one in their own folder and data path.
- Pay attention to mod descriptions and special usage notes.
- Be sure to consult the performance guide for getting the most performance out of your setup.
- When you've finished installing everything, consult the CFG Generator for a properly sorted plugin order.
- The CFG Generator has presets for each mod list, so you can see the exact order this list should have.
- There will be a "Final Checklist" step, be sure to take a look at that even if you don't go through every mod in the list.
Updated visual effects. Greatly enhance many scenes with subtle but beautiful additions.
This mod enhances the ambiance of the Bitter …
Improves the mist used in Ancestral Tombs.
To align with what the in game dialogue …
Adds falling spores particle effects to the iconic …
This mod adds High Quality (512) animated textures …