SubList: Total Overhaul: Bodies And Heads
Remember these points when following a mod list:
- Install each mod from the list in order.
- Check out the Managing Mods page as a reference on how to install mods using the OpenMW-Launcher program.
- Also, check out this Example Mod Page for help on how to use each mod page.
- Pay attention to mod descriptions and special usage notes.
- Be sure to consult the performance guide for getting the most performance out of your setup.
- When you've finished installing everything, consult the CFG Generator for complete settings, configurations, and load orders.
- The CFG Generator has presets for each mod list, so you can see the exact data and plugin order this list should have.
- Please note that the CFG Generator will use the folder paths you have set on the User Settings page, so make sure you configure those settings for personalized outputs.
- There will be a "Final Checklist" step, be sure to take a look at that even if you don't go through every mod in the list.
Replace the vanilla bodies and heads, and their textures, for all races and genders.
Pluginless version of Robert's Bodies.
Color tweak of Robert's Bodies to match vanilla …
Changes the heads of all races in the …
Fixes normals issues in the meshes of Westly's …
Khajiit head replacer pack.
Patch to add whiskers to all the MMH …
Fixes the meshes/_khj_replace/Dahnara.nif and meshes/_khj_replace/Zahraji.nif meshes included with …
Body replacers for the beast races.