SubList: Total Overhaul: Caves And Dungeons
Remember these points when following a mod list:
- Install each mod from the list in order.
- Check out the Managing Mods page as a reference on how to install mods using the OpenMW-Launcher program.
- Pay attention to mod descriptions and special usage notes.
- Be sure to consult the performance guide for getting the most performance out of your setup.
- When you've finished installing everything, consult the CFG Generator for a properly sorted plugin order.
- The CFG Generator has presets for each mod list, so you can see the exact data and plugin order this list should have.
- Please note that the CFG Generator will use hard coded folder paths, so if you don't use what's on each mod detail page what it gives you won't match.
- There will be a "Final Checklist" step, be sure to take a look at that even if you don't go through every mod in the list.
Mods that add, enhance, and/or replace various caves and/or dungeons.
View Total Overhaul View Open Issues
Start This List View All Mod Lists
This mod overhauls and slightly expands the old …
A remake of tombs and velothi towers.
Overhaul of the corprusarium, making it the creepy …