SubList: Total Overhaul: Trees
Remember these points when following a mod list:
- Install each mod from the list in order.
- Check out the Managing Mods page as a reference on how to install mods using the OpenMW-Launcher program.
- Pay attention to mod descriptions and special usage notes.
- Be sure to consult the performance guide for getting the most performance out of your setup.
- When you've finished installing everything, consult the CFG Generator for a properly sorted plugin order.
- The CFG Generator has presets for each mod list, so you can see the exact data and plugin order this list should have.
- There will be a "Final Checklist" step, be sure to take a look at that even if you don't go through every mod in the list.
Replace the stock trees with more dense and detailed assets.
View Total Overhaul View Open Issues
Start This List View All Mod Lists
This mod replaces the eight main trees on …
Compatibility patch for OAAB_Data and SM Bitter Coast …
This mod is a pluginless replacer for the …
A West Gash tree replacer for players who …
Replaces all of the trees in the Ascadian …
.esp-less tree replacer for the Solstheim region.
This is a mesh and texture replacer for …