SubList: Total Overhaul: Trees
Remember these points when following a mod list:
- Install each mod from the list in order.
- Be sure to install mods "the OpenMW way" with each one in their own folder and data path.
- Pay attention to mod descriptions and special usage notes.
- Be sure to consult the performance guide for getting the most performance out of your setup.
- When you've finished installing everything, consult the CFG Generator for a properly sorted plugin order.
- The CFG Generator has presets for each mod list, so you can see the exact order this list should have.
- There will be a "Final Checklist" step, be sure to take a look at that even if you don't go through every mod in the list.
Replace the stock trees with more dense and detailed assets.
New trees for the Bitter Coast region. REQUIRES …
Vurt's Bitter Coast Trees II with optimizations and …
New trees for the Grazelands region, inspired by …
A West Gash tree replacer for players who …
Replaces all of the trees in the Ascadian …
.esp-less tree replacer for the Solstheim region.
This is a mesh and texture replacer for …