Step #410 in the Total Overhaul list
Featured in Mod Lists:
Total Overhaul (#410), Graphics Overhaul (#275), Expanded Vanilla (#259), One Day Morrowind Modernization (#90)
Realtime shadow maps for (optionally) all game objects.
To enable shadows via OpenMW-Launcher:
- Click the "Graphics" icon at the top of the launcher
- Click the "Shadows" tab
- Check the box next to "Enable Player Shadows"
- Check the box next to "Enable Actor Shadows"
- Check the box next to "Enable Object Shadows"
- Check the box next to "Enable Terrain Shadows"
- Note that not all shadows settings are exposed via the launcher
To enable shadows via direct edits to the cfg file, add these to the
[Shadows] section of your
enable shadows = true actor shadows = true player shadows = true terrain shadows = true object shadows = true
Please see the Tips: Performance page for more information about shadows performance tweaking and testing, as well as the official documentation for shadows for more information about related settings.