A small bugfix/corrections update
2018-08-10 | by M'aiq The Admin under Updates
Greetings- today I bring you a small update featuring corrections and fixes. These are things you, the reader have submitted and called out. Many thanks to all of you!
- Magicka Based Skill Progression - ncgdMW Compatility Version needs to load after Natural Character Growth and Decay - MW, per the instructions on the download page. Somehow I missed that, or mixed it up! Anyways, the CFG Generator has been corrected and now recommends the right load order. Thanks P for pointing that out!
- Added a note to the Errata about mods that have shiny meshes but no file list to give users a clue about what needs editing. Someday this will be more complete, for now: please accept my apologies about that.
- Added notes to Vivec Guild of Mages Expansion and Rise of House Telvanni indicating that they may conflict. I'm working on verifying this and will update the site accordingly as soon as I know either way.
- Added a note to the TR Patcher tips page indicating that the patcher does not seem to work with Java 10. Beware!
- Kuyondo pointed out that the download link for City of Balmora - Hlaalu Expansion was wrong (a totally different mod) -- oops! That's been corrected.
- Improved parts of the CFG Generator code by de-hardcoding some things.
- Shuffled the load order of Graphic Herbalism ADD_ON (No Glow) so that it loads after Graphic Herbalism, per the docs. Thanks again P for this one.
Until next time.. M'aiq